Low Carb Greek Style Egg Muffins – LOW CAL
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup red onion diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper diced
- 2 tbsp kalamata olives diced (about 5-6 olives)
- 3 tbsp sun dried tomatoes diced
- 2 tsp greek oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- PREHEAT the oven to 400°F.
- WHISK the eggs together with the seasonings.
- COMBINE onion, bell pepper, olives, and sun dried tomatoes in a small bowl. Mix well.
- SPRAY a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray (or use silicone liners on a baking sheet).
- EVENLY divide the veggie mixture into 9 baking cups. Fill with the eggs and bake for 15 minutes, until the eggs are cooked through.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 9g | Fiber: 1g | Net Carbs: 6g