High Protein Deconstructed Pork Eggroll Bowl – LOW CAL
- 8 oz lean pork cutlets thinly cut
- 8 cups Napa cabbage finely chopped
- 8 oz shiitake mushrooms finely chopped
- 1 cup carrot shredded
- ½ cup scallions thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup coconut aminos or gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger peeled and minced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- BEGIN by chopping pork cutlets into very small pieces about ½ inch in size. Heat sesame oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add pork and cook 10 minutes or until port is cooked through, stirring regularly.
- ADD cabbage, mushrooms, shredded carrots, garlic, and ginger to pan. Stir to combine. Cook 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in coconut aminos and scallions. Continue to cook 3-5 minutes. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Calories: 336kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 10g | Fiber: 9g | Net Carbs: 23g