Thai Yellow Curry
- 10 oz chicken breasts cubed
- 6 oz cauliflower florets
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/2 cup baby corn
- 1/2 cup carrot thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion coarsely chopped
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup thai yellow curry paste * or sub curry powder spice
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 8 oz miracle noodles
- IN a large pot, melt coconut oil over medium heat. Add cubed chicken. Cook 5 minutes uncovered. Stir in carrots and onions. Cook an additional 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- STIR in curry paste and sea salt along with cauliflower, baby corn, snap peas, coconut milk and chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- SERVE hot over miracle noodles.
ALTERNATE INSTANT POT DIRECTIONS:
- ADD all ingredients except miracle noodles and set to high manual pressure for 10- 12 minutes. If multiplying the recipe, add 5-7 minutes extra for each time you multiply the recipe.
*You will likely NOT find this curry paste at your local grocery store. Many asian/ethnic markets would carry it. I’d love to recommend you go to the trouble of purchasing this online in advance or checking out a local ethnic market because it’s THAT good. The curry powder substitution will make it more of an Indian tasting dish. Still yummy, but the THAI yellow curry is ooooh so good. 1 can will last you for 3-4 recipes worth.
Calories: 534kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 28g | Fiber: 9g | Net Carbs: 21g