- 5 oz ground beef 93% lean
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/3 cup roma tomato diced
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees and spray 6 muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium skillet, heat ground beef over medium heat and break up until crumbly. Cook 3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- ADD cumin, smoked paprika, and cayenne. Continue to cook until meat is browned. Remove pan from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- IN a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs until smooth. Stir in bell pepper, onion, tomato and sea salt. Add ground seasoned meat and stir to combine. Use a half cup measuring scoop to pour mixture into muffin tins. Bake 25-30 minutes.
Yields approx. 6 muffins.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 1g | Net Carbs: 2g