Sugar-Free Pumpkin Cardamom Chia Pudding – FULL CAL
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Swerve
- 1/16 tsp powdered stevia *
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp pecans , chopped
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes , shredded
- COMBINE everything but the pecans and coconut in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
- COVER and refrigerate overnight.
- LIGHTLY toast the pecans and coconut in a dry skillet until fragrant.
- DIVIDE the pudding into two serving bowls and top each with 1 tbsp f the toasted pecans and coconut.
*STEVIA NOTES: 1/32 tsp stevia = the scoop that comes in stevia bottle = 1 packet stevia. If you do not like stevia, use more erythritol-based sweetener to compensate. It’s not nearly as sweet so per scoop you may need to add 1-3 more tsp. to taste.
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 12g | Net Carbs: 10g