Sugar-Free Raspberry Chia Pudding – FULL CAL
- 2 cups raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Swerve
- ⅛ tsp powdered stevia *
- DIVIDE the raspberries evenly between 2 mason jars. (If using frozen, microwave for about 30 seconds to defrost)
- MASH the raspberries lightly with a fork, then add 1/2 cup almond milk, 2 tbsp coconut milk, 1/2 tbsp Swerve, and 1/16 tsp powdered stevia to each jar while whisking with the fork.
- ONCE everything is well combined, close the lid and refrigerate overnight.
*STEVIA NOTES: 1/32 tsp stevia = the scoop that comes in stevia bottle = 1 packet stevia. If you do not like stevia, use more erythritol-based sweetener to compensate. It’s not nearly as sweet so per scoop you may need to add 1-3 more tsp. to taste. NOTE: If you find your chia pudding is not setting up after being in the fridge for a few hours, you can do a couple of things: 1. Your chia seeds may be a bit old- in this case, you can add a little xanthan gum or glucomannan powder to thicken it- probably just 1/8th tsp to 1/4 tsp per serving that you make of this.. 2. For future times with same orders seeds, you can use a little less liquid for those seeds.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Fiber: 14g | Net Carbs: 9g