Sugar-Free Mango Parfait – FULL CAL
- 1 cup mango cubed (fresh or frozen)
- 1½ cups plain full fat greek yogurt
- ⅛ tsp powdered stevia
- ¼ tsp Bakto coconut flavoring (optional)
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 lime wedges
- IN a small bowl, toss the mango with the lime juice. (If using frozen mango, allow the mango to thaw.)
- HEAT the coconut oil in a small pan and toast the coconut flakes until lightly browned and crisp.
- MIX the yogurt with the stevia and coconut flavoring. Evenly divide/layer the yogurt and mango into two mason jars (or other airtight container) and top with the toasted coconut and a lime wedge. (Easy way to layer/measure for each serving: ¼ cup yogurt + ¼ cup mango + ¼ cup yogurt + ¼ cup mango + ¼ cup yogurt + 2 ½ tbsp coconut and lime wedge.)
*For the serving that will be eaten later in the week, keep the toasted coconut on the side until serving to keep it from becoming soggy.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 3g | Net Carbs: 22g