- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups carrot grated or riced*
- 1/2 – 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Fresh parsley or cilantro chopped
- HEAT a skillet over medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add grated carrot and sauté 2-3 minutes.
- IN a small bowl, beat eggs and stir in smoked paprika. Pour over carrots and stir to combine. Use a spatula to scramble eggs. Continue to cook 3 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Season with salt and garnish with chopped parsley/cilantro.
*You can make carrot rice by pulsing large carrot chunks in a food processor. You could batch cook this x2 and reheat for the other day. Or at least pre-grate 2x the carrots so it’s ready to go for the other mornings.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 10g | Fiber: 5g | Net Carbs: 13g