Salmon Salad Wraps
- 12 oz wild caught salmon or chicken
- ½ cup baby dill pickles chopped small*
- ¼ cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 6 ribs celery
- 1 cup carrot finely chopped
- 2 tbsp no-sugar added mayonnaise
- Collard greens or butter lettuce**
- CUT up all veggies into small pieces.
- MIX up the mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon, then mix into the veggies and add the canned salmon or chicken.
- WRAP with collard green leaves.
*About 8 baby dills. Please check ingredients for one without sugar or artificial dyes – usually with organic brands. **Basically something to wrap your chicken salad in! OR serve over spring mix.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 19g | Fiber: 8g | Net Carbs: 12g