Rosemary Butternut Squash, Garlic Herb Pork Chops Zoodles
Rosemary Butternut Squash, Garlic Herb Pork Chops Zoodles – LOW CALPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 2 servings
- 6 oz pork chops 2 thin cut, fat trimmed
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
For Sauce and Zucchini Noodles:
- 4 medium zucchini 2 for noodles, 2 cubed
- 2 cup butternut squash raw, cubed*
- 1.5 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 tsp sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- PREHEAT oven to 350°. Toss butternut squash, cubed zucchini, and minced garlic with 1 tbsp olive oil in a bowl. Spread onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake 35-40 minutes until squash is fork-tender.
- WHILE squash cooks, use a spiral slicer on 6mm blade to slice other 2 zucchini into noodles. Rub pork chops with onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, sea salt and black pepper.
- HEAT a pan over medium/high heat and melt butter. Allow pan to get very hot. Place pork chops on pan and cook 5-6 minutes. Turn and cook an additional 5-6 minutes. Allow chops to rest 5 minutes. Thinly slice pork chops.
- COMBINE roasted squash and the other ½ tbsp olive oil in a food processor or blender with basil, rosemary, salt, black pepper and coconut milk. Blend until just combined. Heat sauce in a saucepan until hot. Pour over zucchini noodles. Toss to coat. Serve pork chop slices over butternut squash sauce and zoodles.
*About ½ a medium squash, but definitely measure with cups ** The low-cal kind in refrigerated section, not canned
Calories: 515kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 27g | Fiber: 7g | Net Carbs: 23g