Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin *
- ¼ cup half and half
- 2 tsp Swerve
- 1-1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice **
- powdered stevia to taste***
- 9 ice cubes ****
High Powered Blender:
- Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a time or two
*Freeze rest of canned pumpkin from can in ice cube tray- each cube is 2 tbsp. For future smoothies, use 2 pumpkin ice cubes, and 7 regular ice cubes instead of 9, and add a little water. Makes 12 pumpkin ice cubes from the leftover can (6 smoothies worth). **or sub: ½ tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp nutmeg, ½ tsp ginger, & dash of cloves ***STEVIA NOTES: 1 scoop = the scoop that comes in stevia bottle = 1/32 of tsps = 1 packet stevia. If you do not have any of this, a few light shakes. If you do not like stevia, use more erythritol-based sweetener to compensate. It’s not nearly as sweet so per scoop you may need to add 1-3 more tsp. to taste.
****So I’ve discovered ice cube size can vary! These are made with ice-cube trays purchased online. If you make your smoothie and it seems too watery/liquidy and not thick don’t worry, you aren’t crazy! Your ice-cubes are just smaller. Either add more icecubes or buy some trays online to use. The point is your smoothie should be kind of hard to blend- that’s how thick it should be.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 2g | Net Carbs: 7g