Pork Cacciatore with Mushrooms and Green Beans
Pork Cacciatore with Mushrooms and Green Beans – FULL CALPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 2 servings
- 6 oz pork chops
- 14 oz diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 8 oz button mushrooms
- 2 cups portobello mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup sweet onion chopped
- 2 cup green beans
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 large leaves Fresh basil
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbles
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large skillet melt butter and heat pan to medium heat. Once pan is hot, brown pork chops on both sides 2-3 minutes.
- In crockpot combine the pork chops, the leftover butter in the pan from browning, and everything else but the green beans and fresh basil. Stir to combine. Heat on low for 5-6 hours, until pork chops are tender. 20 minutes before serving, add green beans to crock pot and stir.
- Serve with fresh basil and ¼ cup feta cheese crumbles per serving.
Instant Pot Cooking:
- Brown pork chops same as above. Put all the ingredients (except fresh basil and feta cheese) in the instant pot, including the green beans. Cook at 12 minutes pressure. Done! Enjoy with fresh basil and feta cheese!
Calories: 568kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 27g | Fiber: 7g | Net Carbs: 24g