Pina Colada Dessert Smoothie
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp full fat canned coconut milk use the fuller fat cream in the can
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 tsp Swerve
- powdered stevia to taste*
- 6-7 ice cubes
- High Powered Blender: Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Ninja: Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- Both: You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a time or two.
*STEVIA NOTES: 1 scoop = the scoop that comes in stevia bottle = 1/32 of tsps = 1 packet stevia. If you do not have any of this, a few light shakes. If you do not like stevia, use more erythritol-based sweetener to compensate. It’s not nearly as sweet so per scoop you may need to add 1-3 more tsp. to taste. **So I’ve discovered ice cube size can vary! These are made with ice-cube trays purchased online. If you make your smoothie and it seems too watery/liquidy and not thick don’t worry, you aren’t crazy! Your ice-cubes are just smaller. Either add more icecubes or buy some trays online to use. The point is your smoothie should be kind of hard to blend- that’s how thick it should be.
Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Net Carbs: 11g