Peppermint Patty Smoothie
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Swerve
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- powdered stevia to taste*
- 8 ice cubes **
High Powered Blender:
- ADD liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- ADD ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- YOU will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a couple times.
*STEVIA NOTES: 1 scoop = the scoop that comes in stevia bottle = 1/32 of tsp = 1 packet stevia. If you do not have any of this, a few light shakes. If you do not like stevia, use more erythritol-based sweetener to compensate. It’s not nearly as sweet so per scoop you may need to add 1-3 more tsp. to taste. **So I’ve discovered ice cube size can vary! These are made with ice-cube trays purchased online. If you make your smoothie and it seems too watery/liquidy and not thick don’t worry, you aren’t crazy! Your ice-cubes are just smaller. Either add more ice-cubes or buy some trays online to use. The point is your smoothie should be kind of hard to blend- that’s how thick it should be.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Fiber: 2g | Net Carbs: 2g