Pad Thai w/ Miracle Noodles
- 8 oz skirt steak
- 1 egg
- 2 packages miracle noodles drained, rinsed
- 1 cup carrot shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup red onion sliced thinly
- 2 cup snow peas strings removed
- 1 cup green onions sliced into 2 inch pieces
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ tsp sesame seeds optional
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- Chili garlic sauce Do it! It’s good!
- DRY the shirataki noodles on some paper towels. Thinly slice skirt steak- slice ACROSS the grain for tender meat, not with the grain. Heat a large skillet or work over medium high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Once pan is very hot, add skirt steak. Cook 2-3 minutes stirringly regularly. In a separate small pan, scramble egg. Set aside.
- ADD red onion and scallions to a skillet with steak. Cook 2 minutes longer. Reduce heat to medium. Begin adding ingredients for sauce. Add shredded carrots and pea pods. Continue to cook another minute.
- STIR in noodles and bean sprouts toss to cat. Allow noodles to heat 2-3 minutes. Add scrambled egg. Stir once more.
- DIVIDE into 2 portions. Garnish with cilantro, lime, sesame seeds and chili sauce before serving.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 19g | Fiber: 7g | Net Carbs: 23g