Mediterranean Mahi Mahi with Asparagus & Sundried Tomato Tapenade
Mediterranean Mahi Mahi with Asparagus & Sundried Tomato Tapenade – LOW CALPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 1 serving
- 6 oz mahi mahi filet thawed it frozen*
- 10 spears asparagus ends cut off
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1.5 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomato in olive oil drained
- 6 large leaves Fresh basil
- 6 large green olives pitted
- COMBINE ingredients for tapenade in a food processor and pulse until just finely chopped and combined. Set aside.
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Toss asparagus in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place asparagus on a aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
- WHILE asparagus roasts, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Blot excess liquid off Mahi Mahi with paper towel. Season Mahi Mahi on both sides with oregano, garlic, sea salt and black pepper. Place on hot pan and cook 3-4 minutes each side.
- SERVE Mahi Mahi over roasted asparagus and top with sun-dried tomato and olive tapenade.
* or sub tuna steak
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 18g | Fiber: 5g | Net Carbs: 12g