Mango Vanilla Coconutty Dessert Smoothie
Mango Vanilla Coconutty Dessert Smoothie – LOW CALPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 1 serving
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- 1.5 tsp Swerve
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- powdered stevia to taste**
- 9 ice cubes ***
High Powered Blender:
- ADD liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- ADD ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with a spatula, then blend.
- YOU will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a couple of times.
*Or sub 1 tsp vanilla extract, but the powder is way awesome-er **STEVIA NOTES: 1 scoop = the scoop that comes in stevia bottle = 1/32 of tsps = 1 packet stevia. If you do not have any of this, a few light shakes. If you do not like stevia, use more erythritol-based sweetener to compensate. It’s not nearly as sweet so per scoop you may need to add 1-3 more tsp. to taste. ***So I’ve discovered ice cube size can vary! These are made with ice-cube trays purchased online. If you make your smoothie and it seems too watery/liquidy and not thick don’t worry, you aren’t crazy! Your ice-cubes are just smaller. Either add more ice-cubes or buy some trays online to use. The point is your smoothie should be kind of hard to blend- that’s how thick it should be.
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Fiber: 3g | Net Carbs: 9g