Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ripe mango diced, or sub frozen
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tsp Swerve
- IN a blender, combine almond milk, Swerve and mango. Blend until smooth.
- STIR in chia seeds and coconut by hand. Divide into 2 small jars. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
NOTE: If you find your chia pudding is not setting up after being in the fridge for a few hours, you can do a couple of things: 1. Your chia seeds may be a bit old- in this case, you can add a little xanthan gum or glucomannan powder to thicken it- probably just 1/8th tsp to 1/4 tsp per serving that you make of this.. 2. For future times with same orders seeds, you can use a little less liquid for those seeds.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 19g | Fiber: 12g | Net Carbs: 15g