Low Carb Caramel-Vanilla Latte Mug Muffin – FULL CAL
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp espresso powder (1 packet)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar Swerve
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sugar-free caramel syrup *
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tsp sugar-free caramel syrup
- WHISK together the almond flour, flaxseed meal, baking powder, salt, espresso powder, brown sugar Swerve, egg, caramel syrup, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- SPRAY a large mug with non-stick cooking spray and transfer the mixture to the mug.
- MICROWAVE for 1 ½ minutes, check doneness, then continue in 30 second intervals until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. (Mine took 2 ½ mins.) Remove from the microwave and allow to cool for several minutes.
- COMBINE the cream cheese and sugar-free caramel syrup in a small bowl and microwave on medium heat for 30-45 seconds. Stir well and drizzle over the muffin. Enjoy!
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 22g | Fiber: 4g | Net Carbs: 4g