Sugar-Free Tart Apple Smoothie – FULL CAL
- 1/4 Granny Smith apple , with peel (about 50g)*
- 1/4 tsp Bakto Natural apple flavor (can do without, but adds a LOT of appl-ey taste)
- 1 medium zucchini , peeled
- 1 tsp Swerve
- powdered stevia
- 9 – 10 ice cubes **
- 2 – 4 tbsp water
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- High Powered Blender: Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Ninja: Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- Both: You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a time or two.
*Freeze the other quarters of green apple for future smoothies- replace 2 of the ice cubes in the smoothie recipe with 1 frozen green apple quarter **So I’ve discovered ice cube size can vary! These are made with ice-cube trays purchased online. If you make your smoothie and it seems too watery/liquidy and not thick don’t worry, you aren’t crazy! Your ice-cubes are just smaller. Either add more ice-cubes or buy some trays online to use. The point is your smoothie should be kind of hard to blend- that’s how thick it should be.
Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Fiber: 3g | Net Carbs: 10g