Lemon Cream Mug Cake
- 1 egg
- 5 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp Swerve
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/32 tiny scoop powdered stevia *
- SPRAY a mug with coconut oil cooking spray. In a separate small bowl, whisk together egg and coconut milk. Stir in lemon juice and lemon zest.
- STIR coconut flour, baking powder and Swerve into egg mixture. Pour into mug. Microwave 90 seconds-2 minutes depending on microwave. Enjoy hot.
ALTERNATE COOKING METHOD – OVEN:
- Please note, oven cooking method is temporary guesstimate till fully tested! PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees. Pour batter into mug, bake for 25 minutes. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND making several at a time so you’re not spending all that time for 1 muffin. :)-
*STEVIA NOTES: 1 scoop = the scoop that comes in stevia bottle = 1/32 of tsp = 1 packet stevia. If you do not have any of this, a few light shakes. If you do not like stevia, use more erythritol-based sweetener to compensate. It’s not nearly as sweet so per scoop you may need to add 1-3 more tsp. to taste.
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 21g | Fiber: 9g | Net Carbs: 9g