Instant Pot Carnitas Lettuce Wraps – FULL CAL
- 12 oz pork shoulder trimmed of excess fat and cut into 2” chunks
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Swerve
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 10-12 leaves bibb lettuce
- 1 medium avocado thinly sliced OR ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 4 wedges lime
- COMBINE all seasonings in a small bowl and mix well. Toss the pork in the seasoning until well coated.
- SET Instant Pot to sauté mode. Heat avocado oil in Instant Pot and brown pork for 5 minutes.
- TURN off sauté mode and add orange juice, lime juice, garlic, and Swerve. Cook at high pressure for 40 minutes.
- USE 2 forks to pull the pork apart.
- SERVE on bibb lettuce leaves and top with ½ a medium avocado, sliced (or ½ cup sour cream), half of the sliced red onion and cilantro, and two lime wedges per serving.
Calories: 570kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 42g | Fiber: 6g | Net Carbs: 9g