High Protein Mexican Street Corn Meatza – FULL CAL
- 14 oz ground chicken
- 1 lime zested
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 ear corn on the cob (about 11 oz./1 cup shucked- can use frozen)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 oz cotija cheese (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup red onion thinly sliced
- ½ medium avocado
- 1 tbsp non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- hot sauce Drizzle, to taste
- PREHEAT grill or grill pan to high.
- RUB the corn on the cob with the olive oil and sprinkle with the cumin and paprika.
- GRILL the corn for 10-12 minutes, turning often, until softened and lightly charred.
- REMOVE from heat and let cool.
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet with parchment paper.
- IN a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and mix until well combined.
- SPREAD the crust mixture onto the prepared pizza stone/baking sheet into a square about 12” x 12” and ¼” thick.
- BAKE for 15 minutes. (Check about halfway through and drain any excess moisture off, if needed.)
- WHILE the crust bakes, cut the corn kernels from the cob and prepare the avocado cream sauce by blending the avocado, Greek yogurt, and lime juice until smooth.
- REMOVE the crust from the oven, blot dry with paper towels, and place on a fresh sheet of parchment paper.
- EVENLY sprinkle the cotija cheese over the crust followed by the corn kernels and red onion.
- RETURN to the oven for about 10 minutes, until the cheese has begun to melt and onion has softened.
- DRIZZLE the avocado cream sauce over the meatza, garnish with cilantro, and add hot sauce to taste.
Calories: 547kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 17g | Fiber: 5g | Net Carbs: 18g