Smoky Salmon & Crispy Roasted Brussel Sprouts – LOW CAL
Smoky Salmon & Crispy Roasted Brussel Sprouts – LOW CALPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 cup brussels sprouts halved
- 4 oz salmon filet
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp sea salt divided
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper optional
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium mixing bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, ghee, balsamic vinegar, black pepper and half of sea salt. Toss to coat. Pour brussels sprouts onion baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- IN a small bowl, combine smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano and remaining sea salt. Stir to combine. Pat any excess moisture from salmon using a paper towel. Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of salmon and use hands to gently rub into salmon.
- REMOVE brussels sprouts from oven and make a space for the salmon. Place pan back into oven for 15 minutes.
Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 22g | Fiber: 7g | Net Carbs: 9g