High Protein Spring Beef Salad – FULL CAL
- 6 cups spring salad mix
- 1 cup carrot , julienned
- 1 cup radish , thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup peas
- 1/4 cup red onion , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 8 oz lean sirloin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp ghee
- 2 tbsp no-sugar added mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Sea salt and black pepper , to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh chives , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill , finely chopped
- TOSS all ingredients for the salad in a large bowl. Preheat a grill pan or skillet. Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- GRILL the steak for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until desired level of doneness is reached. Remove the steak from heat and allow to rest for several minutes before slicing very thinly.
- WHILE the steak is resting, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing until smooth.
- DIVIDE the salad onto two plates, top each with half of the steak and dressing.
Calories: 533kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 30g | Fiber: 9g | Net Carbs: 15g