High Protein Curried Chicken Salad – LOW CAL
- 14 oz chicken breasts
- 1¾ cups celery diced, (small dice),(decreased to 2 cups)
- ¾ cup carrot diced
- ¼ cup Primal Kitchen mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp curry powder + 1 tbsp
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp powdered stevia
- ¼ cup green onions sliced, (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- SEASON chicken breasts with salt and pepper and bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through.
- WHILE the chicken bakes, whisk together the mayonnaise, curry powder, salt, and stevia in a large bowl.
- REMOVE the chicken from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- CHOP the chicken breasts into small pieces and add to the bowl with the dressing.
- ADD the celery and carrots and mix until everything is coated with dressing.
- GARNISH with sliced green onion, if desired, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 30g | Fiber: 3g | Net Carbs: 6g