Herbed Pork & Grilled Cauli-tato Salad
Herbed Pork & Grilled Cauli-tato Salad – FULL CALPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 2 servings
HERBED PORK CHOP
- 6 oz pork chops
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp butter or olive oil
ROASTED CAULI-TATO SALAD
- 1 lb cauliflower florets
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 1 medium red onion coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp bacon bits
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp horseradish Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tbsp fresh sage chopped
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley minced
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread cauliflower, celery and red onion on baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- WHILE vegetables cook, coat pork chops in seasonings on both sides. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and melt butter. Add pork chops to pan and cook 8 minutes each side.
- IN a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, horseradish mustard and white vinegar. Stir to combine. Pour in roasted vegetables and herbs. Stir again. Finish with bacon bits. Serve alongside pork chops.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 15g | Fiber: 5g | Net Carbs: 11g