Harvest Spinach Salad w/ Dijon Vinaigrette
- 8 oz baby spinach bag
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 large Granny Smith apple thinly sliced
- 6 egg whites hardboiled then roughly chopped (reserved from the deviled sweet peppers recipe)
- 1 cup broccoli florets roughly chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Swerve
- 1 pinch Sea salt and black pepper
- PREPARE the Dijon vinaigrette. Combine the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and Swerve in a bullet blender or small mason jar. Blend or shake vigorously until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- ADD the baby spinach to a large bowl or serving platter. Arrange the sliced red onion, sliced apple, chopped egg whites, chopped broccoli, and sliced yellow pepper on top.
- JUST before serving, drizzle the dressing over the top and toss until well combined.
Yields 12 cups
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Net Carbs: 10g