Grilled Beef Burger on Portobello Cap w/ Grilled Veggies – FULL CALPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 2 servings
- 3/4 lb ground beef 85% lean
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
For Grilled Vegetables:
- 4 medium carrot sliced in half and lengthwise, divided for 2 servings
- 16 spears asparagus divided for 2 servings
- 2 large portobello caps
- 1 tbsp olive oil 1.5 tsp per serving
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1.5 tsp per serving
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 red onion slices for serving
- 2 tomato slices for serving
- PREHEAT grill to 400 degrees. If using a grill pan, heat until smoking and grease liberally with olive oil spray. Combine carrots, asparagus, and portobello caps in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with sea salt and thyme. Use hands to gently coat. Set aside.
- COMBINE ground beef and seasonings. Use hands to combine and form into 2 patties.
- PLACE carrots on grill and grill 5 minutes. Add asparagus, mushroom caps, and beef patties to grill and cook an additional 10 minutes turning burgers after 5 minutes. For smaller asparagus spears, remove from grill after 5-7 minutes.
Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 33g | Fiber: 10g | Net Carbs: 16g