Greek Yogurt Berry Parfait
- 2 cups whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1/4 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 4 tsp Swerve (optional) and/or stevia to taste
- HEAT a small pan over medium/low heat. Add coconut flakes and lightly toast until golden brown.
- STIR Swerve into greek yogurt in a small bowl, if using. Layer greek yogurt, berries and coconut flakes in a 16 oz jar or bowl. Refrigerate until serving.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 16g | Fiber: 5g | Net Carbs: 20g