Gluten-Free Apple Spice Mornin’ Mug Bread – LOW CAL
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup apple peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp coconut milk *
- 3 tbsp egg whites
- 1 tsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp Swerve
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/32 tsp powdered stevia
- COMBINE ingredients in a mug or small bowl. Stir well until smooth and moistened.
- MICROWAVE for 1 minute and 50 seconds. (If making more than 1 serving, divide batter evenly in mugs for the number of servings and microwave one by one.)
Alternate Cooking Method: oven
- Please note, oven cooking method is temporary guesstimate till fully tested! PREHEAT oven to 350 °F. Pour batter into mug, bake for 25 minutes. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND making several at a time so you’re not spending all that time for 1 muffin .
Alternate Cooking Method: Muffin Pan
- Distribute the batter evenly into the muffin pan and bake. Serving size is approx. 2 muffins per serving
*low cal boxed kind from refrigerated section.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 14g | Fiber: 8g | Net Carbs: 6g