Gluten-Free Strawberry Cacao Mug Muffin – LOW CAL
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tbsp Swerve
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp egg whites
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup strawberries frozen is fine
- 2 tsp raw cacao nibs
- 1/32 – 1/16 tsp powdered stevia if extra sweetness is desired
- WHISK together the almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, baking powder, salt, Swerve, egg whites, and almond milk in a small bowl until just combined. Fold in the diced strawberries and cacao nibs.
- SPRAY large mug with non-stick cooking spray and transfer the mixture to the mug.
- MICROWAVE for 2 ½ minutes, check doneness, then continue in 30 second intervals until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. (Mine took 3 mins.) Remove from the microwave and allow to cool for several minutes.
*STEVIA NOTES: 1/32 tsp stevia = the scoop that comes in stevia bottle = 1 packet stevia. If you do not like stevia, use more erythritol-based sweetener to compensate. It’s not nearly as sweet so per scoop you may need to add 1-3 more tsp. to taste
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g | Fiber: 8g | Net Carbs: 6g