Gluten-Free Black Forest Mug Muffin – FULL CAL
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp flaxseed meal
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Swerve
- 1/32 tsp powdered stevia
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 5 tbsp frozen chopped cherries (about 10 cherries)
- 1 tbsp cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp egg white
- 1 tsp Swerve
- WHISK together the almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, Swerve, stevia, egg, and almond milk in a small bowl until just combined.
- FOLD in the chopped cherries.
- SPRAY a large mug with non-stick cooking spray and transfer the mixture to the mug.
- MIX together the softened cream cheese, egg white, and Swerve in a small bowl until smooth.
- SPOON the cream cheese mixture into the center of the chocolate mixture.
- MICROWAVE for 2 ½ minutes, check doneness, then continue in 30 second intervals until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. (Mine took 3 mins.) Remove from the microwave and allow to cool for several minutes.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 19g | Fiber: 8g | Net Carbs: 10g