- 1 cup cooked ham diced
- 1 cup green pepper diced
- 1/2 cup white onion diced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼-1/2 tsp sea salt
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees and spray and 8×8 baking pan with olive oil spray. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and sea salt. Stir in ham, bell pepper, onion and cheese.
- POUR into baking pan and bake 45-50 minutes.
- COOL 10 minutes. Slice into 4 squares .
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 16g | Fiber: 1g | Net Carbs: 7g