Dark Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- 1 cup zucchini grated
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 2 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- PREHEAT oven to 325 degrees and line 8 muffin tins with paper liners. Squeeze excess moisture out of grated zucchini using paper towel.
- IN a small bowl, combine coconut flour, cocoa powder, Swerve, baking powder and sea salt. In a separate larger mixing bowl, beat eggs and stir in almond milk and coconut oil.
- GRADUALLY stir in dry ingredients until well blended. Stir in zucchini and cacao nibs. Use a 1/3 cup measuring scoop pour batter into tins.
- BAKE 30 minutes.
Yields 8 muffins.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16g | Fiber: 7g | Net Carbs: 3g