Creamy Lemon Chicken over Cauliflower Rice
Creamy Lemon Chicken over Cauliflower Rice – LOW CALPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 2 servings
- 5 oz chicken breasts skinless
- 1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh basil chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3 cup cauli rice
- MELT butter in a large pan over medium/high heat. Season chicken breasts with sea salt and black pepper on each side. Brown chicken breasts in butter for 5 minutes. Flip chicken over and add garlic, brown 5 minutes longer.
- ADD coconut milk, water, lemon juice, thyme, sea salt and black pepper. Use a spatula to gently scrape up any drippings from pan. Reduce heat to low and cook uncovered 15 minutes. Add spinach and basil. Cook an additional 5 minutes uncovered.
- REMOVE sprigs of thyme. Serve over raw cauliflower rice (or if you like your cauli rice slightly cooked, saute in a pan for a few minutes to soften).
Calories: 468kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 28g | Fiber: 5g | Net Carbs: 9g