Chocolate Morning Mug Bread
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 3 tbsp egg whites
- 1 tbsp Swerve
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp butter melted
- 1/32 tsp powdered stevia *
- Combine ingredients in a mug or small bowl. Stir well until smooth and moistened.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Alternate Cooking Method Oven:
- (Please note, oven cooking method is temporary guesstimate till fully tested!) Preheat oven to 350°. Pour batter into mug, bake for 25 minutes. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND making several at a time so you’re not spending all that time for 1 muffin. 🙂
*STEVIA NOTES: 1/32 tsp stevia = the scoop that comes in stevia bottle = 1 packet stevia. If you do not like stevia, use more erythritol-based sweetener to compensate. It’s not nearly as sweet so per scoop you may need to add 1-3 more tsp. to taste.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 15g | Fiber: 7g | Net Carbs: 4g