Chinese Skirt Steak & Cauli Fried “Rice”
Chinese Skirt Steak & Cauli Fried “Rice” – FULL CALPrint Rate
Servings: 2 servings
- 10 oz skirt steak
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos OR gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
For Cauliflower Rice
- 1 medium head cauliflower broken into florets
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/3 cup carrot grated
- 1/3 cup white onion minced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- COMBINE all steak seasonings except sesame seeds in a shallow Tupperware. Add steak and swish to coat on all sides. Cover and marinate at least 30 minutes to overnight.
- HEAT a grill pan over medium/high heat and spray with olive oil spray. Discard marinade and place steaks on hot grill pan and cook 3-4 minutes, flip and cook an addition 4 minutes.
- WHILE steak cooks, add cauliflower florets to a food processor. Pulse until fine. Heat 2 tsp sesame oil over low heat in a skillet. Add onion and cook until translucent. Stir in coconut aminos cauliflower rice, carrots, and carrots. Continue to cook 3-5 minutes to soften cauliflower. Stir in cilantro.
- SERVE cauliflower alongside steak and finish with sesame seeds
Calories: 511kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 25g | Fiber: 9g | Net Carbs: 22g