Chicken Fajita Bowl
- 2 cups romaine lettuce shredded
- 5 oz chicken breasts butterflied
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/3 cup bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup tomato diced
- 1/4 cup avocado diced
- 1 tbsp cilantro minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp no-sugar added mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder *
- IN a small bowl, stir together onion, tomato and cilantro. Stir to combine.
- PREPARE dressing by stirring together mayonnaise, lime juice and chipotle powder.
- ASSEMBLE shredded lettuce, bell pepper, avocado and tomato mixture in a salad bowl.
- HEAT a grill pan over medium heat and spray liberally with olive oil cooking spray. Use hands to rub chicken with cumin, paprika and sea salt. Place chicken onto pan and cook 6-7 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 6 minutes. Set chicken on a cutting board and cool 3 minutes. Thinly slice chicken and place onto salad. Pour dressing over salad and stir to coat.
*If you like less spicy like I do, I’d use only ¼ tsp
Calories: 487kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 33g | Fiber: 6g | Net Carbs: 10g