- High Powered Blender: Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Ninja: Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- Both: You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a time or two.
- Melt butter, add flaxseed meal, almond extract, and Swerve. Stir on medium high heat for 3 minute so. Remove from heat and stick in fridge to cool off while you make your smoothie.
*STEVIA NOTES: 1 scoop = the scoop that comes in stevia bottle = 1/32 of tsp = 1 packet stevia. If you do not have any of this, a few light shakes. If you do not like stevia, use more erythritol-based sweetener to compensate. It’s not nearly as sweet so per scoop you may need to add 1-3 more tsp. to taste. **So I’ve discovered ice cube size can vary! These are made with ice-cube trays purchased online. If you make your smoothie and it seems too watery/liquidy and not thick don’t worry, you aren’t crazy! Your ice-cubes are just smaller. Either add more icecubes or buy some trays online to use. The point is your smoothie should be kind of hard to blend- that’s how thick it should be. Per serving:
- w/o topping: 42 cal – 1 protein – 1 fat – 9 carbs – 8 net carbs
- w/ topping: 116 cal – 2 protein – 8 fat – 11 carb – 9 net carbs
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Fiber: 2g | Net Carbs: 9g