Cauli Rice Jambalaya w/ Chicken & Shrimp
Cauli Rice Jambalaya w/ Chicken & Shrimp – FULL CALPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1 cup celery diced
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 2 cup canned petite diced tomatoes
- 10 oz chicken thighs boneless, skinless, cut into 1/2” cubes
- 12 medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 cups cauli rice
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper to taste, optional
- HEAT the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and celery. Sauté for 3-5 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned. Add the tomatoes and chicken to the pan along with all of the seasonings. Continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- STIR in the cauliflower rice, vegetable stock, and shrimp.
- COVER, reduce heat to low, and simmer for about 5 minutes, until the cauliflower rice is tender and the shrimp are cooked through.
Calories: 562kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 33g | Fiber: 9g | Net Carbs: 21g