Buffalo Style Stuffed Peppers
- 12 oz chicken breasts
- 4 medium bell pepper
- 2 cup celery thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrot chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup Tabasco or Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 tsp sea salt
- IN a saucepan, add chicken breast and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium low heat. Boil 20 minutes. Shred chicken with a fork and set aside.
- IN a medium saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Add celery and carrots. Cover and cook 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Add shredded chicken to pan. Season with dill, garlic powder, onion powder and sea salt. Add apple cider vinegar and Tabasco sauce. Stir to coat. Remove from heat. Stir in scallions.
- PREHEAT oven to 375 and pour 1 cup of water in the bottom of a baking pan (cook along with Mexican peppers). Scoop chicken mixture into each bell pepper and place into baking sheet. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 50 minutes.
Yields 4 stuffed peppers
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 9g | Net Carbs: 17g