- 1/4 + 1/8 cup water depending on your blender
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Swerve
- 8-10 ice cubes *
- High Powered Blender: Add liquids/soft ingredients first, then ice, and blend.
- Ninja: Add ice first, then rest of ingredients on top. Do crush function first to crush ice. Scrape sides with spatula, then blend.
- Both: You will likely need to scrape the sides with a spatula a couple times.
*So I’ve discovered ice cube size can vary! These are made with ice-cube trays purchased online. If you make your smoothie and it seems too watery/liquidy and not thick don’t worry, you aren’t crazy! Your ice-cubes are just smaller. Either add more ice-cubes or buy some trays online to use. The point is your smoothie should be kind of hard to blend- that’s how thick it should be.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fiber: 3g | Net Carbs: 10g